When Love Beckons You的中文翻译谁有啊

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/31 02:43:14
RTRT....急用 谢谢了!
弟兄们啊。。。我要的是全文的翻译啊 题目的翻译我当然会啦
-0-......这么有名的文章不要跟我讲你们没看过啊...拜托啦

Beckon 原义是 招手 ,不过这里还是引申一下来翻译:

当你聆听到爱的呼唤。

爱的问候。

When Love Beckons You 爱的召唤
When Love Beckons You当爱向你们挥手

When love beckons to you, follow him,
当爱向你们召唤的时候,跟随着他,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
虽然他的路程是艰险而陡峻.

And when his wings enfold you , yield to him,
当他的翅翼围卷你们的时候,屈服于他,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
虽然那藏在羽翮中间的剑刃也许会伤毁你们.

And when he speaks to you , believe in him,
当他对你们说话的时候,信从他,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
虽然他的声音会把你们的梦魂南击碎,如同北风吹荒了林园.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
爱虽给你加冠,他也要把你钉在十字架上.
Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
他虽栽培你,他也刈剪你.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
他虽升到你的最高处,抚惜你在日中颤动的枝叶,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clin