碧昂丝的irreplacable的开头第一句to the left什么意思啊?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/24 22:58:13

绝无仅有

to the left, to the left....
『推左边,推左边』

Everything you own in the box to the left
『所有你箱子的东西推去左边』
In the closet, thats my stuff
『柜子里是我的东西』
Yes, if I bought it, then please don’t touch
『对!只要是我买的都别碰』

And keep talking that mess, thats fine
『可以继续废话也无妨』
Could you walk and talk, at the same time?
『但可不可以请你边走边说?』
And its my name thats on that jag
『还有跑车在我名下』
So go move your bags, let me call you a cab
『也请把你包包带走,让我帮你叫车』

Standing in the front yard, telling me
『站在院子前面你告诉我』
How I’m such a fool, talking ’bout
『你说我如此得笨』
How I’ll never ever find a man like you
『你说再也找不到像你这种男人』
You got me twisted
『你让我很烦』

You must not know ’bout me....
『你真是不了解我,一点也不了解我』
I could have another you in a minute
『我能在一分钟内找到取代你的人』
Matter fact, he’ll be here in a minute (baby)
『事实上他早就出现,宝贝』

You must not kn