麻烦大家帮我把<愚爱>这首个翻译成英文!!谢谢!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/27 21:02:42

让我们的爱继续好吗?
let us continue to love,shall we?
爱情它是种什么东西
what is love
让人欢喜叫人伤心
it let one happy and sad.
有些人别拿它当作游戏
someone not to think it as a game
一但迷失无法抗拒
once lost the way,you can't dispute it
它的世界让人无法看清
it let people cannot look it's world clearly
爱的是你痛的仍然是你
my love is you,but my pain is you too
还有谁又甘心为了这种爱情
is anyone willing to for this love
再痛一次?
have a pain again?
谁是那个傻傻心甘情愿的人?
who is that silly Willingly person.
恨我就是!
it is hating me.

爱你爱得心好累你让我疲惫
my heart is tird to love you
为你我快要崩溃你让我伤悲
you let me crazy and sad for you
为了你我宁愿再爱一回
i 'd rather to love you once more
享受这愚爱的滋味
enjoy the flavor of the silly love
爱你爱得心好累你让我疲惫
my heart is tird to love you
为你学会去面对我不曾后退
i learn to meet for you .
i never go back
为了你我宁愿再爱一回
i 'd rather to love you once more
享受这愚爱的滋味
enjoy th