Westlife 的Miss You Nights 中文翻译?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/13 07:16:22

I've had many times, I can tell you,
我可以告诉你~已经有好多次~

Times when innocence I''d trade for company,
清白的我为了同伴进行交易~

And children saw me crying.
孩子们看见我在哭泣~

I thought I had my share of that.
我以为我有分担那些事情~

But these Miss You Nights are the longest.
但是这些想你的夜晚是最漫长的~

Midnight diamonds stud my heaven,
半夜~钻石装饰我得天堂~
(意思他哭了~钻石=眼泪)

Southward burning lie the jewels that eye your place,
南下燃烧着欺骗的珠宝注视着你的位置~

And warm winds that embrace me,
温暖的风拥抱着我~

Just as surely kissed your face.
真切的像亲吻了你的脸~

Yeah, these Miss You Nights they''re the longest.
似的~这些想你的夜晚是最漫长的~

Lay down,
躺下来~

Lay down all thoughts of your surrender,
也放下所有关于你放弃的想法~

It''s only me who''s killing time.
只有我在这里消磨时间~

Play down,
低调~

Play down all dreams and themes once remembered,