“馊主意”用英文怎么说?口语

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/04/19 10:37:03

出馊主意,害了自己。
Ill counsel hurts the counsell.
要不是他们出馊主意横加干扰的话,我本来就会按时完成这项工作的。
I'd have got the job finished in time if they hadn't come butting in on my work with their unwanted advice.
你不要再出那些赚钱的馊主意了!:
Not another of your dotty ideas for making money!
鬼主意: big idea
改主意:
1. face round
2. face about
3. come round
别给我灌米汤了, 反正我不改主意.
Don't try to soft-soap me; I'm not changing my mind.
出主意: brain storm
像马修那样一辈子跟船打交道的人,用不着你出主意。
A man like Matthew that's had to do with boats all his life doesn't need advice from you.
好主意:
1. good idea
2. great idea
Examples:
1. 那听上去是个好主意。
That sounds like a good idea.
2. 我忽然想起一个好主意。
A good idea suddenly occurred to me.
3. 你认为这是个好主意?
Do you think that's a good idea?
4. 这听起来像是个好主意。
That sounds like a good idea.
5. 你能想出一个好主意吗?
Can you think out a good id