汉译英...高手速度...

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/21 23:22:45
假如有一天我不理你了(或是了无音讯)...

不用急着寻找我...不用思考太多...

我只是一个过客...

犹如天上的流行...不能定居在你的天空..
流星...打错了刚才...

假如有一天我不理你了(或是了无音讯)...
If there comes a day I no longer want to be by your side (or you hear nothing from me)
不用急着寻找我...不用思考太多...
Don't hurry off looking for me... Don't think about it too much...
我只是一个过客...
I am just a passer by...
犹如天上的流行...不能定居在你的天空..
Just like the shooting stars in the sky...that can't settle down over your sky...

假如有一天我不理你了(或是了无音讯)...
If someday I leave you (or I'm missing)...

不用急着寻找我...不用思考太多...
Don't look for me in haste. Don't think too much.

我只是一个过客...
I'm just a passer-by

犹如天上的流行...不能定居在你的天空..
like the flashing star which cannot settle in your sky.

假如有一天我不理你了(或是了无音讯)...
Suppossing I have nothing to do with you, or I am dissappeared

不用急着寻找我...不用思考太多...

Do not hurry to seek, Do not think too much
我只是一个过客...

I'm just a passer-by,
犹如天上的流行...不能定居在你的天空..

as the shoot