谁能把这些翻译成英文???

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/24 17:27:22
小草微微笑,请走人行道。

绿色有限,爱心无限。

手上留情花自香,脚下留意草如茵。

绿茵芳草地,不踩是第一。

谁能把这些翻译成英文???在下感激不尽!!!越快越好!!!!谢谢!!!

小草微微笑,请走人行道。

Grass is smiling, please walk on the pavement.

绿色有限,爱心无限。
Green is limited, but your knid heart is boundless.

手上留情花自香,脚下留意草如茵。
Stop pick off the flower and step on the grass,
Fragrnant in your hands and green still remains.

绿茵芳草地,不踩是第一。
Stop steping on the green grassland!

==========
其他
足下留情 春意更浓
Hold your foot, enjoy spring better.

为了公园的绿色,请爱护花草树木。
Please take good care of the green you are enjoying.

小草对您微微笑,请您把路绕一绕。
Grass is smiling for your kind rounding.

一花一草皆生命。
Even flowers and grass have life.

===
希望我的翻译你满意

小草微微笑,请走人行道。
Let grass keep smiling, choose the footpath for your walking.

绿色有限,爱心无限。
While the green grass has its bound, your love and care are boundless.

手上留情花自香,脚下留意草如茵。
Keep your hands off the flowers they can keep fragrant.
Keep your feet off