汉译英 造句

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/15 00:26:51
我是一名英语老师
想找一点时态的汉译英句子,最好是比较难一点的
比如我昨天上课跟他们讲的
“你为什么就不能跟我说句实话呢”why can't you tell me the truth?

时态最好是现在时和现在进行时,过去时也行
越多越好

Opinion polls suggest that only 10% of the population trusts the government. 民意测验表明只有10%的人信任政府。

The decision suggested that he might bring his family.
这个决定表明他可以把家属带来。
I prefer writing a term paper to taking an examination.
我宁愿写一篇学期论文也不愿参加考试。
Dad, why do I have to grow up?
爸,为什么我得长大?
Is it made of genuine leather?
它是真皮做的吗?

How much time did you spend in China?
你在中国待了多长时间?

Tell me as soon as she arrives.
她一到就马上告诉我。

This word is no longer in current use.
这个词现在已经不再使用。
I'm so tired I could sleep for a whole day.
我真是累极了,简直可以睡上一整天。

The scientist is doing experiments no one has so far attempted.
科学家们正在作一项迄今为止没人做过的实验。
The problem don't appear till now.
问题尚未出现.

The applicants have to fill in several forms.
申请人得填写几种表格。
Now, will you please fill out these custom form for each package.
那么请您把每个包裹的报关表填写一下。
He to