谁知道 夜愿的nightwish 诠释的悲痛 中文

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/17 03:36:47
拜托了!!!好想知道!!!好震撼!!

是不是这首啊??? 翻译并修改了一下,仅供参考

Gethsemane
客西马尼(基督被犹大出卖被捕之地)--苦难之地

Toll no bell for me Father 别再为我敲响丧钟,我父
But let this cup of suffering pass from me 就让这如酒般炽热的苦楚从我从身体里流过
Send me no shepherd to heal my world 别把我当作什么救世主遣送来挽救世界
But the Angel - the dream foretold 只有天使,曾在梦中向我预言
Prayed more than thrice for You to see 一直祈祷着你能看见
The wolf of loneliness in me 那匹在我孤独的内心深处潜行的独狼
not my own will but Yours be done...这不是我的意志而是你的意愿

You wake up where's the tomb? 你是从哪处坟墓中醒来?
Will Easter come, enter my room? 复活后悄然来临我的门房
The Lord weeps with me 神同我一起落泪
But my tears fall for you 我的泪水只为你流下

Another Beauty 一位美人
Loved by a Beast 为野兽所爱
Another tale of infinite dreams 一个无尽的梦境
Your eyes they were my paradise 你的双眼是我的天堂
Your smile made my sun rise 你的笑容是我的阳光

Forgive me for I don't know what I gain 原谅我不知自己得到的究竟是什么
Alone in this garden of pain 独自徘徊在悲伤的花园中
Enchantment has but one truth: