I Loved You Once 的英文版朗诵
来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/04 08:46:50
这是普希金的名诗,想找英文朗诵的。
我需要的是MP3格式的朗诵,不是翻译.
我需要的是MP3格式的朗诵,不是翻译.
I loved you once[普希金]
我曾如此深爱你
perhaps that love has yet ,
或许,这份爱
to die down thoroughly within my soul;
尚未在我心中完全消逝,
but let it not dismay you any longer,
但愿我的爱不会再打扰你,
I have no wish to cause you any sorrow.
因为我不愿让你平添伤悲。
I loved you wordlessly, without a hope,
我曾默默无闻、却又万分绝望地深爱你,
by shyness tortured , or by jealousy,
我曾因为爱你而备受胆怯与嫉妒的折磨,
I loved you tenderness and candor,
我曾柔情似水满怀真挚地深爱着你,
and pray God grants you to be loved that way again.
惟愿上帝保佑,另一个人也会如我这般爱你……
选我吧
I loved you once
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gd8Ttz7dKQc/
女声朗诵版