《面朝大海,春暖花开》英语版

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/21 11:44:00
求高手翻译一下!要有点内涵的~

面朝大海,春暖花开(英文版)海子
Faces the sea, the warm spring flowers open(题目翻译是根据字面意思。必定中国词句那种含蓄很难直接翻译)
海子:从明天起,做个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happin