利物浦队歌You'll never walk alone的'll

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/21 10:56:04
如题,利物浦队歌的you'll的'll是will还是shall呢?

will 吧。。。。。。

是WILL

Will!
记得清清楚楚。

是WILL,因为第二人称用SHALL是表示要求别人做某事
利物浦队歌You Will Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
[当你穿过暴风的时候]
Hold your head up high
[高昂起你的头]
And don't be afraid of the dark
[不要害怕黑暗夜空]
At the end of a storm
[在暴风雨结束后]
There's a golden sky
[这会是灿烂的天空]
And the sweet silver song of a lark
[云雀会展现甜美的歌喉]

Walk on through the wind
[穿过狂风]
Walk on through the rain
[穿过暴雨]
Though your dreams be tossed and blown..
[任你的梦想正被动摇和嘲讽]

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
[继续前进,继续前进,希望永存你心]
And you'll never walk alone...
[而你将永远不会孤行...]
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
[继续前进,继续前进,希望永存你心]
And you'll never walk alone...
[而你将永远不会孤行...]
You'll never walk alone!
[你永远不会孤行!]

will 代表着利物浦球迷们美好的祝愿

will,这是英语语法……