有人知道the miner's lament这首诗吗?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/23 17:22:01
如果知道,请翻译

矿工的挽歌
Air: Lilly Dale空军:莉莉戴尔
Put's Original California Songster 把原加州歌手
Sacramento: Gardiner & Kirk, 1854萨克拉门托国王队:伽尔迪纳&尔柯克, 1854年

When the gold fever raged, I was doing very well,当黄金热肆虐,我做得很好,
With my friends all around, young and old;我的朋友遍布,青年人和老年人;
'Twas a long time ago, and I bade them farewell, '特瓦在很久以前,我吩咐他们告别,
And embarked for the land of gold.并开始对土地的黄金。

CHORUS合唱
Oh, miners!噢,矿工! poor miners, hungry and cold,穷人的矿工,饥饿和寒冷,
Though poor, I'll return to my home far away;虽然贫穷,我要回到我的家乡远;
So, farewell to the land of gold.因此,告别土地的黄金。

'Twas a hard thing to part from those little ones so gay, '特瓦很难的事情是这些孩子们,使男同性恋,
That were playing in the yard round the door,这是在院子里打轮的大门,
And my wife sobbed aloud as I started away,和我的妻子抽泣着,我开始大声地离开,
Saying, "Farewell I'll see you no more!"他说: “永别了我会看到你没有! ”
Oh, miners!噢,矿工! poor miners, etc穷人矿工等