求《银翼杀手》中的经典对白

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/06 06:24:43
就是有个机器人快死的时候说的,大概是什么我在外太空看到了星星之类的一组排比句,说完就死翘翘了

老长一串
  Rachael:Do you like our owl?
  瑞切尔:你喜欢我们的猫头鹰吗?
  Deckard:It's artificial?
  戴卡德:它是假的?
  Rachael:Of course it is.
  瑞切尔:当然。
  Deckard:Must be expensive.
  戴卡德:肯定很贵。
  Rachael:Very.
  瑞切尔:非常昂贵。
  Rachael:I'm Rachael.
  瑞切尔:我叫瑞切尔。
  Deckard:Deckard.
  戴卡德:我叫戴卡德。
  Rachael:It seems you feel our work is not a benefit to the public.
  瑞切尔:好像你认为我们的工作对公众无益。
  Deckard:Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.
  戴卡德:复制人不像其他机器,他们既是工具也是危险,如果他们是有益的,那便不是我要解决的问题。
  Rachael: May I ask you a personal question?
  瑞切尔:我可以问你一个私人问题吗?
  Deckard:Sure.
  戴卡德:当然。
  Rachael:Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
  瑞切尔:你曾将人类误当作复制人吗?
  Deckard:No.
  戴卡德:没有。
  Rachael:But in your position that is a risk.
  瑞切尔:但是你的工作很危险。
  Deckard:You're reading a magazine.