电影《星尘》中经典对白

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/07 07:03:38
我想要问的是电影《星尘》中,那女的向那男人的经典对白是什么?要汉语 英语相结合的

Tristan?
特里斯坦?

If you can understand me, look at me now.
如果你能听懂我的话 就看着我

You know when I said I knew little about love?
你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候

Well, that wasn't true.
那不是真的

I know a lot about love.
关于爱情我知道很多

I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
我看到过了 看了几百年了

And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
唯一能支撑我 看着人类世界的东西就是爱

All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨

Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
这些东西让我想转过头去 不再往下看

But to see the way that mankind loves.
我就是来看人类是如何爱的

I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
我是说 就算到宇宙的最深处

and never find anything more beautiful.
也找不到比爱更美的东西

So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
所以 是的 我知道爱是无条件的

But I also know it can be unpredictable,
但我也知道爱是不可预