30 Seconds To Mars 的Echelon 这首歌的中文翻译

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/05 18:26:55
各位达人,翻译一下 谢谢

Look at the red red changes in the sky
看那天边红光的交替
Look at the separation in the border line
看那边界的分分合合
But don't look at everything here inside
就是别看这些围绕你周围的事物
And be afraid, afraid to speak your mind
你要感到害怕 害怕去表明自己的心意
It took a moment before I lost myself in here
在这待了一会儿 我已迷失了自我
It took a moment and I could not be found?
在这待了一会儿 我已找不到自我了
Again and again and again and again I see your face in everything
一次一次又一次 我眼里只有你的脸蛋
It took a moment the moment it could not be found?
在这待了一会儿 好像连时间都掉进无底洞了

What's with the fascination with the Echelon
这种阶层感为什麼让人入迷
What's with the constant questions that you have this time
此刻你为什麼不断著问问题
What's with this circumstancial consequence
这种非偶然的情况又是怎麼一回事
Find oversight before this night will ever rise again
在今晚之前我想找出事情的症结
It's all you've got inside your head, better get up and leave instead
这一切就是你所想要的 最好起身离开比较