谁帮我翻译一下英语句子啊?很短...

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/10 05:07:59
If I crossed a million oceans , just to be with you !谢谢了

只要我跨过这辽阔的海洋,就可以和你在一起了。

如果我能跨过万千大洋,那也只是为了与你同在!

即使我穿越这茫茫海洋,也只为寻到你!

假如我为了和你在一起而远渡重洋
这是一首诗的其中一句,这首诗叫Because I Love You
整首诗如下:
if i got down on my knees and i pleaded with you
假如我跪下恳求你
if i crossed a million oceans just to be with you
假如我为了和你在一起而远渡重洋
would you ever let me down?
你会不会让我失望?
if i climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight
假如我为了看到你而翻山越岭
if i said that i would love you every single night
假如我说每个寂寞的夜晚都爱着你
would you ever let me down?
你会不会让我失望?
well i'm sorry if it sounds a kind of sad, it's just that
好吧,对不起,如果听起来很伤感,但就是那种感觉
worried, so worried that you let me down
担心!我是那么担心你将让我失望
because i love you, love you
因为我爱你,爱你
love you, so don't let me down
爱你,所以请别让我失望。
if i swam the longest river just to call your name
假如我为了呼唤你而跋山涉水,
if i said the way i feel for you would never change
假如我说我对你的感觉永远不会变,
would you ever f