新概念英语第二册 percey batton的原文 急 谢谢大家

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/20 11:58:08
拜托大家 谁知道 帮我粘贴过来

你到可可英语网站,里面有全套的新概念英语原文和mp3

I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子。
Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door.
昨天一个乞丐来敲我的门,
He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer.
问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒。
In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.
作为回报,那乞丐头顶地倒立起来,嘴里还唱着歌。
I gave him a meal.
我给了他一顿饭。

祝君好运!
He ate the food and drank the beer.
他把食物吃完,又喝了酒。
Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.
然后把一块乳酪装进衣袋里走了。
Later a neighbour told me about him.
后来,一位邻居告诉了我他的情况。
Everybody knows him.
大家都认识他,
His name is Percy Buttons.
他叫珀西.巴顿斯。
He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.
他每月对这条街上的每户人家光顾一次,总是请求给他一顿饭和一杯啤酒。

I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street.Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door.He asked me for a meal