“摸黑”怎么翻译好?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/11 21:35:03
摸黑去做某事……

另外,一边……一边做某事,又怎么翻译?

我们摸黑向前走。
We went along,feeling about in the dark.
然后她吹灭了蜡烛摸黑上床。
Then she blows out the candle and gropes her way into bed.
那个小男孩壮了壮胆,摸黑上了楼。
The small boy plucked up his courage and went upstairs in the dark.

我太太一边煮饭一边时时瞟着小宝宝,怕她淘起气来。
While my wife was cooking she kept half an eye on the baby to see that she didn't get into mischief.
我们一边喝茶一边愉快地聊天。
We have a pleasant chat over a cup of tea.
我们一边喝茶一边愉快地聊天。
We had a pleasant chat over a cup of tea.
摇摆行走身体从一边向一边倾斜地小步行走
To walk with short steps that tilt the body from side to side.
一边打着嗝一边说
hiccup out sth.
从这一边到那一边
from one side to the other
你不能一边做功课一边看电视!
You can't watch television and do your homework at the same time!
做完之后,爱德华想喝点儿奎宁杜松子酒。他一边喝,一边翻看一些书籍之类的读物。
When Edward had done that he thought he would try a gin and tonic.He did,reading some book or other the while.
我们一边喝啤酒一边谈,消除了彼此间的分歧。
We hammered out our di