跟我交往吧,用英语怎么说???

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/03 04:17:51

交往,指的是男女朋友吗?

如果比较自信、随便,可说 date with me, what do you say? 和我约会吧,怎么样?

当然如果郑重些,也可说 Would you like to be my girl friend?

应该还有很多说法吧,看实际应用了

如果你喜欢,跟我交往吧,可以翻译成
come live with me and be my love

有句很有名的诗叫
come live with me and be my love

大中小
这是我最喜欢的八音节双行诗,马洛的经典作品《激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘》

Come live with me and be my love 做我爱人于我同往来
Christopher Marlowe 克里斯托夫·马洛

Come live with me and be my love, 你如果和我同住对我爱,
And we will all the pleasures prove 我俩的快乐田地自然来。
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields, 林泉有趣田园乐,
Woods or steepy mountain yields. 巍峨的山岳也脚下踩。

And we will sit upon the rocks, 你如果和我同住对我爱,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, 我俩就在大石头上坐下来。
By shallow rivers to whose falls 闲看牧人牧牛羊,
Melodious birds sing madrigals. 河边百鸟欢唱听天籁。

And I will make thee beds of roses 你如果和我同住对我爱,
And a thousand fragrant posies, 我就用千朵芬芳玫瑰,
A cap of flowers, an