谁能用英语翻译一下?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/10 21:23:29
原文是:我是真的喜欢上了他,可是他总是看都不看我一眼.我很伤心.谁能帮帮我.我该怎么办,我真的不能失去他.他对我很重要.我为了他,为了和他很好的交流,我试着学中国话,可是我还是不会说.好不容易会说了几句,又说的不好.我每次和他说话之前都先看看书,这样很麻烦的.

I'm really like him(我是真的喜欢上了他),
but he won't even look at me(可是他总是看都不看我一眼).
I'm so sad(我很伤心).
Who can help me?(谁能帮帮我)
What am I going to do?(我该怎么办)
I can not live without him(我真的不能失去他).
He is very important to me.(他对我很重要)
I learn chinese so hard because I want communicate with him,(我为了他,为了和他很好的交流,我试着学中国话)
but I just can not do good on it.(可是我还是不会说)
I learned some chinese, but I can not pronounce very well.(好不容易会说了几句,又说的不好)
I need to look at the translate book before talk to him, it is too complicate.(我每次和他说话之前都先看看书,这样很麻烦的)

hehe:)~原文很口语化,我的翻译:)~~

I very like him, but he always not to look at me,I am very sad,Who can help me? How shall I do? I cannot lose him really.He is very important to me,because him,I want to have a good exchange with him,so I am trying study Chinese,but I still cannot say,say a little but is not good.Before I speak to him I must read the book every time, this is troublesome!