关于星光的英文诗

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/30 02:59:36
如题,尽量要长点的

Star Light, Star Bright
星光闪耀

Dorothy Parker
作者:多萝西·帕克

Star, that gives a gracious dole,
星辰,闪着亲切的光
What am I to choose?
而我,又该何去何从?
Oh, will it be a shriven soul,
啊,那究竟是忏悔的灵魂
Or little buckled shoes?
还是,小小的扣带鞋?

Shall I wish a wedding-ring,
我能否要个结婚钻戒
Bright and thin and round,
闪烁,小巧而精致
Or plead you send me covering-
不然就请你把我送进-
A newly spaded mound?
一座新掘的坟墓?

Gentle beam, shall I implore
温和的星光,我能否祈求
Gold, or sailing-ships,
黄金,和出海的船只
Or beg I hate forevermore
不然就让我永远憎恨
A pair of lying lips?
那充满谎言的嘴唇?

Swing you low or high away,
你在天空摇曳,时远时近
Burn you hot or dim;
时而闪耀,时而暗淡
My only wish I dare not say-
我唯一的愿望却不敢言-
Lest you should grant me him.
让你许我一个他。

诗歌的英文版本是从网上找来的
中文是我自己翻的。。
希望您满意