艾萨克.派瑞诗歌 我是力量源泉
来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/24 11:03:33
谁晓得这首诗歌的全部内容..
爆喜欢....
晓得的请回答下. 感激不尽..
爆喜欢....
晓得的请回答下. 感激不尽..
I am the Origin of Force......来自ISAAC PERRY
我是力量的源泉
请允许我再次介绍自己…
Allow me to reintroduce myself…
我独1无二。
I am the 1.
我是1双凝聚功能与风格的鞋。
The 1 shoe crafted for functionality and created for style.
我生在球场,长在街头。
I am the 1 born on the court, the 1 who lives in the streets.
从纽约,费城到巴尔的摩,
I am the 1 shoe that traveled from NYC and Philly to Baltimore,
…足迹遍布全世界。
…and ended up all over the world.
我不是普通的运动鞋,也不是稍纵即逝的潮流,
I am the 1 who has become more than a sneaker, more than a fad,
我是风格的代言,是城市文化的基础。
I am an icon of style, a staple of urban finesse.
我是时代的传奇。
I am a legend in my own time.
征服过去,支配现在,预言未来。
I own the past—dominate the present—and speak for the future.
我在繁华的街区,在城市的北部和西面。
I am Uptown, down North and West side.
我还意味着更多。