求最搞笑的英文正确的翻译!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/04 10:32:49
1.we two who and who?
咱俩谁跟谁阿

2.how are you ? how old are you?
怎么是你,怎么老是你?

3.You Give Me Stop!!
你给我站住!

4.know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知…

5.WATCH SISTER
表妹

6.American Chinese not enough
美中不足

7.heart flower angry open
心花怒放

8.go past no mistake past
走过路过,不要错过

9.小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry for?
小明:I am sorry five!

10.If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!
要钱没有,要命一条

11.I call Li old big. toyear 25.
我叫李老大,今年25。

12.as far as you go to die
有多远,死多远!!!!

13.I give you face you dont wanna face,you lose you face ,I turn my face.
给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸
是要中文翻译成英文!!正确的英文!

有个学生让我帮他翻译下:
I am walking change no given name,siting change no family name.
我想了半天,才猜到他要表达的是:本人行不更名,坐不更姓
翻译成这样,让人够寒心的呀

haha 这都是按中文词对词不考虑语法翻成英语的,怎么会有正确的汉语翻译呢?

fuuny

有意思