colours of the wind 中文译文

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/22 08:34:04
xiexie

You think you own whatever land you land on the earth is just a dead thing You can

claim只要你愿意,你认为你无可置疑地拥有地球上你着陆的每一块大陆吗?

but I know every rock and tree and creature我知道每一块岩石,每棵树,每种生物

has a life, has a spirit, has a name 有它的生命,有它的灵魂,有它的名字

You think the only people who are people 你认为仅有能称之为人的人

Are the people who look and think like you 是和你一样思考和看的人

But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger 但是如果你以求知者的脚步声行走

You learn things you never knew you never know你将了解到你从不知道的一切

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue cored moon? 你听说过野狼对着蓝色

月亮嚎叫哭泣吗?

Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned 或者问问咧嘴露齿的虎豹为何咆哮?

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? 你能用尽山谷里所有的声音歌唱吗?

Can you paint with all the colours of the wind? 你能穷尽风的颜色作画吗?

Can you paint with all the colours of the wind? 你能穷尽风的颜色作画吗?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest 来吧,在松树