帮我看看我自己翻译的几个句子有什么不妥当的地方

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/10 05:46:19
中翻英:
3. 这个小男孩独自一人时往往按饿,因为他不会做饭
The boy is always hungry when he is alone due to his weakness of cooking
4. 看到老人奄奄一息,邻居们一刻也没有耽误,马上请来医生。
The neirbourghs called for the doctors in time when seeing the ill elder
5. 衡量一个学生的学习不能只看他的分数,还要看他解决问题的能力。
Measuring students should be balanced between their achievement and abilities of soloving problems.
6. 穿这件衣服看起来很合身,好像是专门为你做的一样。
The coat is very suitable for you which seems that it is just made for you
7. 创造的愿望是很重要的。如果我们只是模仿,那就很难发展新事物了。
Creating is very important. We will hard develop on the way of imitation
8. 消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵只传开了。
The news had been spreaded over among the soldiers before the officer got it
9. 我认为世上没有比母亲更伟大的人了
I think mother is beyond comparison in the world
10. 要是你能多呆些时候多好啊!
What a nice thing if you stay longer
12. 我绝不怀疑如果我遇上麻烦,比尔会帮助。
It is undoubtful that Bill will give me a hand if I get in trouble
13. 我将永远把北京看作为我的第二故乡。
I will ne

参考一下:
3. 这个小男孩独自一人时往往挨饿,因为他不会做饭
The little boy is always famished when he is alone, because he can't cook by himself.
4. 看到老人奄奄一息,邻居们一刻也没有耽误,马上请来医生。
The neirbourghs called for the doctors in time when seeing the old who is at his last gasp.(who is serious ill).
6. 穿这件衣服看起来很合身,好像是专门为你做的一样。
The coat is very suitable for you, it seems that it is just made for you.
7. 创造的愿望是很重要的。如果我们只是模仿,那就很难发展新事物了。
Creation is very important. It will be difficult to develop on the way of imitation if we just imitate.
9. 我认为世上没有比母亲更伟大的人了
I think that no one in the world is greater than mothers.
12. 我绝不怀疑如果我遇上麻烦,比尔会帮助。
It is doubt that Bill will give me a hand when I get in troubles.
13. 我将永远把北京看作为我的第二故乡。
I will regard Beijing as my second hometown forever.
15. 我很快就认识到,我的生活现在就取决于我了。如果我要在学业上取得成功,我就必须制定一份学习计划。
Soon I recognized that my life lies on my own. If i want to succeed in my school work, I must make a learnin