大家能帮忙翻译以下westlife 的amazing 么?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/13 07:50:24
thanks a lot

令人惊异的

西城男孩(Westlife)唱的,挺好听的:)~

Amazing 惊异
Shane: 莎恩(唱)
You're like a storm against the window 你像窗外的风暴
Follow me around just like a shadow 你像缠着我的阴影
I’ll swim a never ending ocean, 我将游过无尽的海洋
Until you bring back your devotion. 直到你带回你的信仰
Mark: 马克
It’s like I live a thousand lifetimes 就像我活了一千年
Still looking for the one that feels right 仍在寻找那让我心仪的人
See, moving on just isn’t working, 看,漂泊不起作用
You lit the fire that I burn in. 你点亮了我燃烧的火焰
Chorus: All齐诵
And all I've been doing is protecting 我所做的一切就是维护
A lie for the sake of my pride 因我的骄傲而生的谎言
While all the others had me thinking, 当其他人都迫使我思考
We could be more than just amazing 我们能做的不仅仅是惊异
Shane: 莎恩
I guess I’m holding on to my faith 我猜我把持住了我的信仰
A solid hope I’m heading your way 我用坚强的希望指引你
And crawling over is so tempting, 慢慢爬行这么能诱惑人
We could be more than just amazing. 我们能做的不仅仅是惊异
Chorus: All 齐唱