中译英 急..

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/11 08:06:58
1 欢迎光临,请入席
2 你们特地为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢
3 这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气
4 大家趁热吃,别客气
5 我谨向各位表示最热烈的欢迎
6 史密斯先生,欢迎你光临我们的晚宴.请你坐在我的右边,好吗?

1 欢迎光临,请入席
Wwelcome,please be seated.
2 你们特地为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢
You have specially prepared so rich and delicious banquet for us. Thank you so much
3 这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气
This dish is the Sichuan flavor,make yourself at home.
4 大家趁热吃,别客气
Please take it with no delay, just make yourself at home.
5 我谨向各位表示最热烈的欢迎
Here I show my warmest welcome to all of you.
6 史密斯先生,欢迎你光临我们的晚宴.请你坐在我的右边,好吗?
Mr Smith,welcome to our banquet,would you please sit on my right,would you?

1 欢迎光临,请入席 welcome presence, please take a seat
2 你们特地为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢 you have especially prepared the such sumptuous banquet forus, extremely thank
3 这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气 this are the Sichuan famous cuisine, asks everybody not toneed to be polite

4 大家趁热吃,别客气 everybody before it's too late eat, be impolite

5 我谨向各位表示最热烈的欢迎 I sincerely to each expression warmest welcome

6 史密斯先生,欢迎你光临我们的晚宴.请你坐在我的右边,好吗?Mr. Smith, welc