翻译英语:我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了,其中这个“不舍得”用哪个词最好?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/30 07:53:21
6.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了

7.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?

I hesitate to eat these crabs.

It is a power outage today. Will our company generate electricity by itself?

舍不得吃用hesitate好,参考下面资料:
------------
这衣服太贵了,我舍不得买:
This clothes is so expensive that I hesitate to buy it.
我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上:
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
舍不得化: stint(oneself)
舍不得给: begrudge
他舍不得给他的狗一根骨头。
He begrudges his dog a bone.
舍不得:
1. hate to part with or use
2. grudge
Examples:
1. 她连给最穷的乞丐一个便士都舍不得。
She will grudge a penny even to the poor beggar.
2. 我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上.
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
3. 我们十分留恋这所房子, 真舍不得搬家.
We've grown very attached to this house and would hate to move.
太贵了!:Sheer robbery!
这太贵了,我买不起。:
It's too dear; I can't afford it.

1.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了.

Indeed I begrudged eating these crabs.

2.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?

Today it lost