英语的诗词

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/07 15:56:51
稍微简单一点的,10左右顶多了,

谢谢。。。

不要关于情啊爱呃的。。。
最好有中文翻译。。

谢谢额

Leaning into the Afternoons
倚身于暮色中
—— Pablo Neruda(巴勃罗·聂鲁达)

Leaning into the afternoons I cast my sad nets
倚身于暮色中,我向你海洋般的双眼
towards your oceanic eyes.
投掷我忧愁的网。

There in the highest blaze my solitude lengthens and flames,
我的孤独,在那极度的光亮中不断延长并燃起火焰,
its arms turning like a drowning man's.
它的双臂扭转翻动,仿佛一个溺水之人在求救。

I send out red signals across your absent eyes
穿过你茫然的双眼,我送出红色的讯号,
that move like the sea near a lighthouse.
你的双眼涌动着涟漪,如靠近灯塔的海洋。

You keep only darkness , my distant female,
你保有惟一的黑暗,我远方的女子,
from your regard sometimes the coast of dread emerges.
有时惊恐的海岸从你的凝视之中浮现。

Leaning into the afternons I fling my sad nets
倚身于暮色中,在拍打你海洋般双眼的海上
to that sea that beats on your marine eyes.
我抛掷出我忧愁的网。

The birds of night peck at the first stars
夜晚的鸟群啄食第一阵