急求英文翻译!!(中译英)

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/07 11:23:33
翻译以下:

不要以为你是万人迷.
不要以为我还喜欢你.

说你天真?说你可爱吗?
不会.. 只会说你太苯.

对你已经完全死心.
对你已经逐渐淡忘.

不要以为你是万人迷.
Do not take yourself as a mac daddy

不要以为我还喜欢你.
Do not assume that I still like you.

说你天真?说你可爱吗?
Will I tell that you are naive? Or lovely?

不会.. 只会说你太苯.
No, what I will tell is that you are so dull.

对你已经完全死心.
I have shed all my illusions about you.

对你已经逐渐淡忘.
You impression is fading away in my memroy.

不要以为你是万人迷.
Stop imagining yourself as a mack daddy!

不要以为我还喜欢你.
Cease the fantasy that I'm still in love with you madly!

说你天真?说你可爱吗?
Say you're the innocent Huke? Cute as a Hello Kitty?

不会.. 只会说你太苯.
Never!Only say you're awfully stupid!

对你已经完全死心.
I think no more of you already.

对你已经逐渐淡忘.
And sorry you're out of my mind gradually.

不要以为你是万人迷.
Dont think you can attract everyone
不要以为我还喜欢你.
Dont think i sitll like you

说你天真?说你可爱吗?
To say you a