同志们~请帮我把这个翻译成英文

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/24 11:04:50
很遗憾~
法语我只只懂几个单词`~

我觉的现在交个忠实朋友很难~我确实有一些朋友~但是他们现在离我很远~
基本见不上面~有的已经结婚了~有的在外地工作了~现在在身边的朋友也只有2个~至于在我们学校的那些朋友~只是表面上称作朋友~
谢谢你给我讲这些知识~它让我懂得不少~
怎么你们都用的是翻译工具、啊~
没有一个是真的

很遗憾~
What a pity!
法语我只只懂几个单词`~
I just know a few French words.

我觉的现在交个忠实朋友很难~
It is difficult to make a loyal friend nowadays in my opinion.
我确实有一些朋友~但是他们现在离我很远~
I do have some friends, but they are far away from me,
基本见不上面
and we mostly can not meet.

~有的已经结婚了~
Some of them have married,
有的在外地工作了~
and some of them have worked not in hometown.

现在在身边的朋友也只有2个~
I just have two friends around me now.
至于在我们学校的那些朋友~只是表面上称作朋友~
and those friends in our school only can be called as surface friends

谢谢你给我讲这些知识~它让我懂得不少~
Thanks for teaching these knowledge, it makes me know more.

What a pity!
I just know few words in French
I think it's difficult to make a reliable friend now...I really have several friends...But they are far away from me...We nearly can't meet each other...Some of them have married...Some have found job in other areas...Now there are