求一外文诗!!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/27 23:53:04
爱情的 最后一句的大意是夜空中的繁星和城市的霓虹灯都只为照亮你留下沙滩上的脚印而已
曾在(知音)上出现过

是不是这个?
Nearness of the Beloved One
《爱人的近旁》 ---歌德

我想起你,每当太阳从大海上辉煌照耀;
I think of you, when I see the sun's shimmer gleaming from the sea.
我想起你,每当月亮在泉水中抖动彩笔。
I think of you, when the moon's glimmer is reflected in the springs.
我看到你,每当在大路的远方扬起灰尘;
I see you, when on the distant road the dust rises.
每当深夜,浪游者在山间小路哆嗦战栗。
In deep night, when on the narrow bridge the traveler trembles.
我听见你,每当大海掀起狂涛发出咆哮;
I hear you, when with a dull roar the wave surges.
在沉静的林苑中,我常去倾听万籁俱寂。
In the quiet grove I often go to listen when all is silent.
我伴著你,即使你在天涯海角,犹如身边!
I am with you, however far away you may be, you are next to me!
太阳西沉,星星很快将照耀我。
The sun is setting, soon the stars will shine upon me.
呵,愿你也在这里!
If only you were here!