急寻傲慢与偏见中伊丽莎白与凯瑟琳夫人在伊家的对白(英文)?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/21 06:45:22
急用
谢谢!!!!!!!!!

有件要紧的事情
As a matter of urgency.
我这次上这儿来 你一定知道我是为了什么原因
You can be at no loss to understand why I am here.
我完全不明白你这次怎么这样看得起我们 会到这种地方来
I cannot account for this honour at all.
我警告你,我是决不肯 让人家来跟我开玩笑的
I warn you, I am not to be trifled with.
我听到一个极其惊人的消息
A most alarming report has reached me.
你快要攀上我的侄儿,达西先生
That you intend to be united with my nephew, Mr Darcy.
虽然我明知这是无稽之谈 虽然我不会那样看不起他,相信他真会
I know this to be a falsehood. Though not wishing to injure him
有这种事情,我还是当机立断 决定上这来一次,把我的意思说给你听
by supposing it possible, I instantly set off to make my sentiments known.
我真奇怪,你既然认为不会有这种事情 何必跑到这么远的地方来?
If you believed it impossible, I wonder that you came so far.
我是想亲耳听到这则消息是假的
To hear it contradicted.
如果外界真有这种流言 那么你赶到这反而会弄假成真
Your coming will be a confirmation if such a report exists.
如果?你假扮并无此事?
If? You pretend to be ignorant of it?
这不全是你自己拼命传出去的吗?
Has