美国警察常用口语

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/09 07:17:54
比如抓犯人时:hands up 和行动时:move!move!/go!go!go/let‘s get out here!等。还有哪些?请告诉我。
衷心感谢每位回答者!

(1)Freeze!Police! 别动!警察!
(2)You are under arrest! 你被捕了!
(3)I am taking you in. 你被捕了!
(4)Hands up! 把手举起来!
(5)Put your hands up!/Put you hands in the air. 把手举起来!
(6)Put your hands on your head! 把手靠在脑袋上!
(7)Take your hands out of your pockets slowly. 把手慢慢从口袋里拿出来。
(8)Turn around slowly! 慢慢转过身来!
(9)Break it up,guys.(informal) 别打了!(或住手!)
(10)You have the right to keep silent. 你有权利保持沉默。
(11)Tell it to a lawyer. 你跟律师说吧。
Tell it to the judge. 你跟法官说吧。
(12)I don’t care who you are. 我才不管你是谁呢!
(13) Don’t move!Get down on the floor. 别动!趴到地上!
(14) Stay right where you are! 站住别动!
(15) Drop the gun,or I’ll shoot. 扔掉枪,不然我就开火了。
(16) Spread’em. 分开四肢。
(17) Get in the car. 上车。
(18) Put the car over to the side of the road. 把车停到路边。
(19)Let’s me see your driver’s license. 给我看一下你的驾驶执照。
(20)Give yourself up, there is no escape. 投降吧,你已经无路可逃了。

除了几位写的,当然还有一个最有名的Miranda Rule :