想知道这些中英翻译有没有错~(不是很复杂)

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/04 09:25:04
你是猪
You are a pig

每一个人都有一个梦想
Everyone has a dream

每一本好书都像一位启蒙老师
Each book is like a kindergarten teacher

今天天气很好
It's a nice day

我想有一双翅膀
I would like to have a pair of wings

书籍是人类的营养品
The book is the human nutrition

我的考试成绩比他好
My test scores better than his

妈妈给我买来了许多故事书~~
Mom bought me a lot of story books

MOM bought a lot of story books for me.

因为小红生病,所以她没有到校
Little Red because the sick, so she did not have school

我总觉得这些翻译太中文式了,大家能给出更好的英文的翻译吗?

我的考试成绩比他好
My scores are better than his.
因为小红生病,所以她没有到校
Xiao Hong was ill, so she didn't go to school.

XiaoHong has an illness,so she can not go to school.
My grades is bettar than his.

xiaohong has not been to school because of the illness