请你不要太过份了!! 这句翻译成英文可以怎么说?

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/21 06:44:29
我已经帮你一次了,你却还要求我再去帮你
请你不要太过份了!!

请翻译一下~ (只翻译请你不要太过份了也可以)
谢谢!

I have done a favor for you, now you are asking another one. Don't go too far.

I've already helped you once, but you want my help again. Please don't push it!

Don't go too far! 一般省略主语you

你太过分了!
You've gone too far!
你太过分了。
You're away too far.
这的确太过分了。
This is surely too much of a good thing.
他们做得太过分了。
They carried the thing too far.
那样对待你太过分了。
It's a shame to treat you like that.
办不到。这太过分了。
Impossible.This is too much.
我看你太过分了。
I think you have go much too far.
他的粗鲁太过分了。
His rudeness went too far.
你玩笑开得太过分了!
You carry your joke too far!
我们认为那样做太过分了。
We think it a bit too thick to do it that way.

you are so pushy,i`ve helped you out once,and i won`t do it for you any more.

I have already helped you once. But how can you demand my help once again! Please do not go too far!!

Please do not too much