无上的怀念

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/20 20:48:12
请翻译:世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死而是我站在你面前你却不知道我爱你

泰戈尔《飞鸟与鱼》
世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.
而是我就站在你面前It is when I sit near you
你却不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.
世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是我就站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.
你却不知道我爱你 It is when my love is bewildering the soul
而是爱到痴迷 but I can't speak it out
却不能说我爱你
世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world
不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.
而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart
却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.
世界上最遥远的距离The most distant way in the world
不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.
而是彼此相爱 It is in our love
却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.
世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way inthe world
不是彼此相爱 is not the distance across us.
却不能够在一起 It is when we're breaking through the way
而是明知道真爱无敌 we deny the exist