简单一点的英语古诗!快点啊!急救!急救!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/24 11:40:19

2. 静 夜 思 - 李 白

床 前 明 月 光 ,

疑 是 地 上 霜 。

举 头 望 明 月 ,

低 头 思 故 乡 。

Thoughts in the Silent Night --- Li Bai

Beside my bed a pool of light---

Is it hoarfrost on the ground?

I lift my eyes and see the moon,

I bend my head and think of home.

When We Two Parted(《昔日依依别》)
When we two parted 昔日依依惜别,

In silence and tears, 泪流默默无言;

Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,

To serve for years, 此别又几年。

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊向愕然,

Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;

Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,

Sorrow to this! 此刻已预言。

The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,

Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间———

It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:

Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天。

Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?

And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!

I hear thy name spoken, 吾闻汝名传,