英语高手来帮忙翻译一下吧

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/11 15:28:43
making love out of nothing at all
I know just how to whisper and I know just how to cry.

I know just where to find the answers and I know just how to lie.

I know just how to fake it and I know just how to scheme.

I know just when to face the truth and then I know just when to dream.

And I know just where to touch you and I know just what to prove.

I know when to pull you closer and I know when to let you loose.

And I know the night is fading. And I know the time's gonna fly.

And I'm never gonna tell you everything I gotta tell you,

But I know I've got to give it a try.

And I know the roads to riches. And I know the ways to pain.

I know all the rules and then I know how to break 'em

And I always know the name of the game.

But I don't know how to leave you and I'll never let you fall.

And I don't know how you do it

Making love out nothing at all(让爱一切成空)

I know just how to whisper
我明白如何轻声细语
And I know just how to cry
也明白如何哭喊
I know just where to find the answers
我知道哪里可以找到答案
And I know just how to lie
也知道怎样撒谎
I know just how to fake it
我知道如何捏造事实
And I know just how to scheme
也知道如何策划阴谋
I know just when to face the truth
我明白何时该面对真相
And then I know just when to dream
然后,我明白何时该去作梦

And I know just where to touch you
我知道该触摸你的哪里
And I know just what to prove
也知道该证明什么
I know when to pull you closer
我明白何时该将你拉近一点
And I know when to let you loose
也明白何时该放手
And I know the night is fading
我明白夜晚已尽
And I know the time's gonna fly
时间逐渐飞逝
And I'm never gonna tell you everything I've gotta tell you
而我绝不会告诉你任何该告诉你的事
But I know I've gotta give it a try
但我知道该试试看
And I know the roads to riches