看我译的对不对

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/19 10:57:00
今天我们蒙受了一个巨大的损失.
Today we suffered a great loss with.
他生前学习勤奋刻苦,待人公正善良
He was studying hard and treat people fair and honest.
最重要的,他是一个忠实、可靠的朋友。
Above all, he is a loyal and reliable friend.
现在,我想你们有权知道他到底是怎么死的。
Now, I would like you to know that he is going to die.
其实,杀害他的是伏地魔。
In fact, he was killed Fudimo.
魔法部并不希望我把这告诉你们。
Sorcery Department does not want to tell you I take.
可隐瞒真相对死者是极大的侮辱。
Hide the truth of the deceased is a great insult.
这悲痛,这失去他的极大悲痛提醒我,提醒我们。
This sorrow, this reminds me of his great sorrow, reminded us.
虽然我们来自不同的地方,说着不同的语言。
Although we come from different places, getting different languages.
可我们的心却连在一起。
But our hearts even together.
正因为这些事,本学年我们建立的友谊,将比任何时候都重要。
Because these things, the establishment of this school year our friendship important than ever.
得记住,他不会白白牺牲。
May remember that he would not have been in vain sacrifice.
你们一定要记住,我们永远怀念一个男孩。

Today we suffered a great loss no with

He studies hard, and treats people with fairness and honesty

above all, he is a loyal and reliable friend

Now, i feel you have the right to know the cause of his death

in fact, it was FUDIMO who killed him

the Minister of Magic does not wish for these to be revealed to you

Hiding the truth is an insult for the deceased

The pain, the pain of losing him reminds me, reminds us

Although we come from different places, speaking different languages...

But our hearts are linked together

Because of these things, the friendship we established during this school year is more important than ever

We must remember that he did not sacrifice himself in vain

You must remember that we will always cherish the memory of a boy

he is a good hearted, honest, brave, and sincere person until the his very last breath