Whom are you翻译下.谢谢
来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/10 01:02:55
Whom are you翻译下.谢谢
Whom are you?
就语法来讲没什么问题,宾格提前构成问句,但大概只有古英语里才有吧。现代英语都会用Who are you? 你是谁?
不知道是不是我才疏学浅,好象语法错误吧
who are you?
Who are you?
你是谁,应该用主格,不应该用宾格。
你是谁
Whom are you翻译下.谢谢
Whom are you saving the seat for?
are you clever?翻译下什么意思》?
you are not a man whom deseve to be forgiven.
Whom are you waiting for? 是对错?是WHO还是WHOM
谁能帮我翻译一下:I love you not whom you are but who I am when i`m by your side
这个帮我翻译一下呀。I love you not for whom you are,but who I am when I'm by your side.
you are something 翻译
翻译:where are you?
翻译you are everything