英语好的,帮翻译一下~(汉译英)

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/22 04:03:04
你知道的“火红的青春高过梦想”,
是你的泪水让我为夏天纪念,为夏天怀念。
我爱夏天,
我爱你,
所有的一切都是因为你---大卫·贝克汉姆!

你知道的“火红的青春高过梦想”,
As you know, enthusiastic youth is higher than dream.
是你的泪水让我为夏天纪念,为夏天怀念。
It is your tear that let me miss and memory summer.
我爱夏天,
I love summer.
我爱你,
as I love you.
所有的一切都是因为你---大卫·贝克汉姆!
All is because of you --David Beckham

SB

没有

你知道的“火红的青春高过梦想”,
You know the "red-hot youth higher than the dream"
是你的泪水让我为夏天纪念,为夏天怀念。
Let your tears, I mark for the summer, the summer memory.
我爱夏天
I love summer,
我爱你,
I love you,
所有的一切都是因为你---大卫·贝克汉姆!
All these are because you - David Beckham!

(用google翻译的)