几个英语句子的翻译,望高手不吝赐教!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/12 11:36:18
1.All of us have"learned"facts which we thought would help us do well on an exam in school. 着重解释一下其中的learned为什么加引号?再就是facts翻译成什么更确切一点?
2.Memory allows us to remember facts,see them in the light of new information,and make decisions that are important to us.着重强调一下see them的意思.
3.We have all wished,at some time or other,for a perfect memory.
这句话好难理解,句子的结构也不清楚.
4.Those mental pictures kept coming to his mind.come应该理解为进来吗?这个词只有这一个意思吗?这里应当怎么讲?
5.In fact,he was described as rather dull.
6.With a perfect memory,you might also remember things that may be best forgetten.其中的best怎么讲?
7.think about是什么意思?

1 All of us have"learned"facts which we thought would help us do well on an exam in school.
我们都已经学到了我们自认为能帮我们在考试中取得好成绩的方法。

这里是讽刺的意味。其实我们学到的方法不是正确的 所以这里LEARNED要用引号 facts可以意译为方法。

2 Memory allows us to remember facts,see them in the light of new information,and make decisions that are important to us.
记忆让我们能记住事实,根据新的信息思考它们,然后做出对我们重要的决定。
see这里应该是思考、想的意思

3 We have all wished,at some time or other,for a perfect memory. 我们都希望,在现在活着将来,能有一个美好的回忆。
some time or other 迟早~~这里可以意译

4 Those mental pictures kept coming to his mind.
这些智力图片不停的在他脑中出现 come 有出现的意思哟

5 In fact,he was described as rather dull.
事实上 他被形容的相当笨

6 With a perfect memory,you might also remember things that may be best forgetten best 最好 用来修饰forgotten(是forgotten哦!)

7 考虑 回想

希望对你有所帮助~~

1. All of us have"learned"facts which we thought would help us do well on an exam in school. 着重解释一下