有一些个人认为很变态的小句子需要高手帮忙翻译一下,需要地道的那种。不胜感谢!!!!!!

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/06/17 20:21:54
1.我不是很喜欢那个东西.
2.我很不喜欢那个东西.
3.A:JOHN的哥哥是报社记者.
B:他在那家报社工作?
A:他所在的报纸政治性很强,你不会去看的.
4.你能在零点整的时候坐飞机去巴黎买一个黑色的桌子吗?

1.我不是很喜欢那个东西.
I don't like it very much.

2.我很不喜欢那个东西.
I especially dislike it.

3.A:JOHN的哥哥是报社记者.
John's brother is a newspaper reporter.

B:他在那家报社工作?
which one does he work?

A:他所在的报纸政治性很强,你不会去看的.
Their newspaper is typical of political. You won't like it.

4.你能在零点整的时候坐飞机去巴黎买一个黑色的桌子吗?
Could you fly to Paris to buy a black table at zero o'clock?

1.我不是很喜欢那个东西.
I am not much of that.

2.我很不喜欢那个东西.
I dislike that.

3.A:JOHN的哥哥是报社记者.
John's elder brother is a newspaper reporter.

B:他在那家报社工作?
Which newspaper office does he work in?

A:他所在的报纸政治性很强,你不会去看的.
Their newspaper is typical of political. You won't like it.

4.你能在零点整的时候坐飞机去巴黎买一个黑色的桌子吗?
Can you take the flight to Paris to buy a black table at zero o'clock?

1.我不是很喜欢那个东西.1. I am not very fond of that thing.