一个英语词组急用! 小弟在线等答案

来源:百度知道 编辑:UC知道 时间:2024/05/24 08:51:15
是我疯狂 make me mad 和 drive me mad 哪个恰当 两者有什么区别 希望答案能详细点 谢谢!!!!!!!

drive me mad好,如果可以的话,drive me crazy 更好
外国人都这么说的

make me mad 使我疯狂
我觉得用这个好

drive somebody mad
drive somebody crazy 这两个更口语化。

drive!比较地道!

这两个意思其实是差不多的,下面的例子你看一下:
1、make me mad

You make me so mad.
你气死我了啦。

It will only make her mad.
那只会使她更生气。

His obstinacy drives me mad!
他顽固不化把我气得火冒三丈。

It really makes me mad.
这真叫我恼火。

The doctor certified me mad.
医生证明我疯了。

You will drive me mad.
你会把我气疯的。

Aeroplanes are slowly driving me mad.
飞机真要把我逼疯啦!

His wrongdoing really makes me mad.
他的不道德行为真使我发疯。

This noise will send me mad.
这吵声会使我发疯。

She is still mad at me!
他还在生我的气!

2、drive me mad

You will drive me mad.
你会把我气疯的。

All this noise and bustle will drive me mad.
所有这些噪杂喧闹快把我逼疯了。

Loneliness almost drive her mad.
孤独几乎使她发疯了。

You'r